Nobody Using Q Grills?

I agree with Bruce on both that grill and the good features of the Q grills. They are great cookers if kept within their boundaries. While I admire some of the clever ways some have adapted them to low and slow - and even rotiserrie grilling! - there are easier and better ways to do those things. But for quick grilling burgers, chops or even steaks, the Q can easily hold its own with a "full-size" Genesis. And, in the case, of the 300/3200 series "big Q" grills, they are basically full-size in terms of grilling space.

I agree with Bruce on both that grill and the good features of the Q grills. They are great cookers if kept within their boundaries. While I admire some of the clever ways some have adapted them to low and slow - and even rotiserrie grilling! - there are easier and better ways to do those things. But for quick grilling burgers, chops or even steaks, the Q can easily hold its own with a "full-size" Genesis. And, in the case, of the 300/3200 series "big Q" grills, they are basically full-size in terms of grilling space.
I could see the bigger Q and the smaller Q having having their own advantages and disadvantages. I'm not sure which camp I'm in as far as big or small Q but the Q 2800n+looks like a nice one if I can get it for the right price.

Otherwise I'm not sure which direction I would go bigger or smaller. Probably just depends which I can get for a better deal first.

Not sure 3200 makes sense for me cuz I already use and love my Genesis ii LX 240.
Screenshot_20241004_091445_Photos.jpg
2800 is probably a little big for me but it's so nice I would definitely love it. 1200 would probably work great for me also though.

This one just popped up near me. It would be a nice score as it is hardly used. I would like to see a lower price tag on it, but I think for your needs and desires, this grill would be a good score for you.

Back