Nobody Using Q Grills?

Josh, I would think you can find a decent Q320/Q3200 for around $50 or so. I know I have seen several through the summer around me. They may need a new set of burners and grates, but otherwise should be good to go. Maybe a fresh coat of paint for the lid.
I picked up a Q3200 for free earlier this summer and other than some time and a little effort, I flipped it.

Josh, I would think you can find a decent Q320/Q3200 for around $50 or so. I know I have seen several through the summer around me. They may need a new set of burners and grates, but otherwise should be good to go. Maybe a fresh coat of paint for the lid.
I picked up a Q3200 for free earlier this summer and other than some time and a little effort, I flipped it.

There's a couple of them for sale for about 100 to 200 that completely need to be rebuilt and painted. There is one nice one but the price was too high I think. Let me see if I can find it.

@Bruce
That one was listed at $200 and sold.

This 1200 was just listed. Looks pretty decent.

Screenshot_20241002_165125_Samsung Internet.jpg

I'm definitely not in a hurry.
I may prefer a smaller Q unless I can fit pizza from scratch which I BBQ Alot .

Last edited:
If all you want is a Q1200, that looks like a pretty nice one. The stand alone is probably $65.
They are great for one or two people and excellent for portability like picnics and tail gates.
That one doesn't look heavily used and my guess is the grates and burner will still be in good shape.

That 1200 looks like it’s in good shape. Many around here at that price range is pretty rusted or very very dirty. For portability and efficiency for small cooks, the 1200 is the ticket.
I haven’t done a pizza since my stone is just a smidge too big at 15x12”. But I’ve done plenty of biscuits at camp. Family favorite.

Picked up a Q1400 Electric today for $15. It looks like I can have it looking near new in about an hour or two.

I just saw a q1400 electric listed locally for $50. Seems like real good shape. How do you like it? I’m not sure if I really want it and can’t think of a reason why I should get it, unless I’m missing out on the advantage of an electric grill.

Pablo,
I will tell you two reasons I can think of for using an electric grill.
1. You live somewhere that open flame (gas/charcoal/pellet) grills are not allowed such as a condo association or apartment that does not allow them.
2. Pure convenience. If you don't want to deal with propane tanks or charcoal or pellets and you just want to turn it on and cook.

I have cooked extensively on all the gas Q grills. I would prefer them in all instances to the electric Q which I have also cooked on a lot. I had one to use for camping since I could simply plug it into campground power for free and have to lug the propane tanks with me.
The electric Q's take longer to heat up although they will get quite hot. But once you open them up, they shed heat quick and take a long time to heat back up.

$50 is a good deal if the grill is in good shape.

I have a Q1400 flipper for sale right now:

Back