Nobody Using Q Grills?

No worries here. Sadly the way the Q series was engineered they're the only thing that works properly. Bruce and I found some 4mm thick SS that is laser cut to mimic the CI ones but the CI still works better

A Genesis 3000 just came up and I'm trying to go pick it up. It's hard not to when the $50 asking price is less than the cover and the propane tank that comes with it. After factoring that in the entire Genesis 3000 is essentially free. Or maybe that's what I tell myself LOL. Anyways I will get one of these Q grills at some point for sure. I think it would be nice to be able to grill on my tailgate while I'm working on x000 grills.

Yah, I would not pay more than $50 for a Q grill unless it was in REALLY good condition. At least that is the market around here. Q rehabs don't do real well either so even if I see a good deal on one, I usually pass.

Yah, I would not pay more than $50 for a Q grill unless it was in REALLY good condition. At least that is the market around here. Q rehabs don't do real well either so even if I see a good deal on one, I usually pass.
Exactly why I haven't picked one up yet. Even if it's brand new I'm only looking for an extremely good deal. It's a luxury I could live without but would be fun to play around with if I can get one for the right price.

Back