Nobody Using Q Grills?

I would wait. I think you have enough grills to use now that you won't be limiting yourself very much by waiting and pouncing on that steal of a deal.

I would wait. I think you have enough grills to use now that you won't be limiting yourself very much by waiting and pouncing on that steal of a deal.
I'm thinking q2800 but is there an argument for any other model? Like maybe the 3200 or anything great about the lower models that I'm not aware of?

I'm thinking q2800 but is there an argument for any other model? Like maybe the 3200 or anything great about the lower models that I'm not aware of?
Josh, I have not used a Q2800, but from what I understand, if the size is good for you, then you probably have the best Q grill. If you need more room, the Q3200 will maybe be a better choice. I would probably not get a Q1200 unless you just want the smaller size. The Q2800 allows for much more grate space, but it does have dual burners and with just one burner on, will likely be very conservative with LP.
Of course, this is not factoring cost of each grill.

Back