New source for grates and flavorizors

I've emailed him about discount promotions.

If he's interested in doing a forum-only promotion, he needs to run that by me first. On the other hand, if he's offering a public discount, it's fine for any of you to post that here so all can use it.

Chris,

I will make sure he understands that and direct him to you if it is some kind of discount for our members. I think he was saying that he would give me a heads up BEFORE their next public promotion and let me inform our other members as well.

Jon

I've thought about the carbon steel pans too. I know that supposedly the one Cooks picked dropped in quality trying to meet the demand of all the new business. It seemsv like the was a French made one that seemed really cool bur expensive.

FYI: UNIFLASY grates are down to $29.99 again. But I like the Quilimetal grates much better.

Last edited:
These Quilimetal people have good customer service, the first set I got did not inspect them they way I should have had some divots and a bent rod. They contacted me to see if I was satisfied sent them some pictures they sent me another set which I will open tomorrow. I asked them if they wanted me to return them they said no keep them, sure I will be able to use them down the road.

Yah, I really like the Quilimetal ones as well. I think they use the same size rods, but instead of just 13 per half with the Uniflasy, they have 16 rods per half. That makes them much heavier/sturdier and they have a much better gap space between rods. They are a good compromise between RCP grates and the Uniflasy and the stamped steel grates. I just wish I could afford to use them on my rehab grills.

I would say they are either just as good or better than actual Weber solid rod grates and much less in price.

Back