New Searwood pic.

Anybody heard of the Karbecue? An semi-automatic stick burner. Cabinet with a fan that draws the heat and smoke from under the fire. Burning up all the ... said to smell fantastic.
I am reminded of it when the pellet cookers are set to high temps. All depends on the burn pit and such. Fed into a fire is different than smoldering....
Anyway, I would like some experience on all the cookers. And give me an automatic brisket putter outer... no complaints.

So we need a test. Line up all the cookers, all the fuel, and all the experts. Test with all different foods.
My yard please 🙏

Was at Farm & Fleet yesterday. No new Weber stuff, just the current. Not sure when we'll see anything new at the stores. Although perhaps the F&F in Janesville might be a better place to look since it's so much larger than the ones here in Rockford IL area

Was at Farm & Fleet yesterday. No new Weber stuff, just the current. Not sure when we'll see anything new at the stores. Although perhaps the F&F in Janesville might be a better place to look since it's so much larger than the ones here in Rockford IL area
Larry I don't think any of the new stuff has shipped out yet. For the Searwood even on Weber's site it says notify me when available.

I'm in southern Wisconsin. Small world. I can be to F&F Janesville in about the same amount time as you!

I'm in southern Wisconsin. Small world. I can be to F&F Janesville in about the same amount time as you!
I also like the Fleet Farm at Delavan (have actually run into the YouTube guy Tom Horsman) there. A couple times. They have a really extensive grill, griddle and pizza oven selection. Maybe more so than the F&F in Janesville but then I have not been there as often as Delavan due to my having a lot of mixer customers in that Lake Geneva/Delavan area. So the FF is our meeting point.

I also like the Fleet Farm at Delavan (have actually run into the YouTube guy Tom Horsman) there. A couple times. They have a really extensive grill, griddle and pizza oven selection. Maybe more so than the F&F in Janesville but then I have not been there as often as Delavan due to my having a lot of mixer customers in that Lake Geneva/Delavan area. So the FF is our meeting point.
I had to laugh looking at one of Tom’s latest videos. He had shorts on and the ambient temperature on his pre-lit grill was in the 60s. The scenery was definitely not winter Wisconsin, and while no palm trees, just looking at the sod and live oak tree in the background I was pretty sure it was my old home state of Florida. Sure enough, he referenced “in the land of grills - command center south” and later mentioned being in Florida🌴🌞😂!

I had to laugh looking at one of Tom’s latest videos. He had shorts on and the ambient temperature on his pre-lit grill was in the 60s. The scenery was definitely not winter Wisconsin, and while no palm trees, just looking at the sod and live oak tree in the background I was pretty sure it was my old home state of Florida. Sure enough, he referenced “in the land of grills - command center south” and later mentioned being in Florida🌴🌞😂!
I gotta give him an "A" for being a bit of a character. I didn't talk to him when I had run into him at Fleet Farm but honestly from what I could observe of him reacting to people in the store he's quite personable and honestly just as well "homey" as on the Tube, BTW he's doing a full on restore of that old grill with the fan in it. Pretty interesting. He's kinda like how you do things trying to stay so true to the actual thing

Back