New Grills Announced!

Jon Hutcheon

TVWBB Member
Interesting to see the Summit re-design which seems to be following the Genesis.

Looking forward to hearing some reviews as they come out - hoping Weber has listened to some product feedback from customers.

New for 2024 - Weber

Last edited by a moderator:
So, what’s the story with Genesis? There’s apparently a new E-325 with a slightly lower price, but I don’t see it on their main “2024 Line Up.” Only the 315 and 330s are showing up under Classic and Deluxe.

Unfortunately for me, I see several options that I will be getting. Ugh. lol

giphy-downsized-large.gif

I REALLY hope that outdoor kitchen kit becomes available here in the states - that looks awesome! I hope it'll fit the new Summits (and also I kinda wanna see some people mod them to fit older grills too)

So, the Slate griddles look like they have lids that can be closed while cooking. Nice upgrade. I just recently got the Weber griddle so of course they bust out new better models. lol

Just got a new camper so the new portables are interesting for me.....

The Q2800N+ looks great. Small burner to do low and slow, it says as low as 250 and of course up to high heat searing with both burners. Nice range of colors. Was looking at the redhead Traveler already so now I have a decision to make....

That portable 22 inch griddle would be purchased right now if it was available. That's definitely in my future.

Also currently in the design process for our new home build.... The new Summit gas line looks to be something for my new grilling area. At least I can fold that cost into the home cost. lol.

I REALLY hope that outdoor kitchen kit becomes available here in the states - that looks awesome! I hope it'll fit the new Summits (and also I kinda wanna see some people mod them to fit older grills too)
From the pic it appears to be a Genesis in there. Thought that was interesting.

From the pic it appears to be a Genesis in there. Thought that was interesting.
I noticed that too, that's why I'm hoping it's compatible with multiple lines, not just the Genesis grills. Kinda reminds me of the giant island cart Hestan made for their grills. Also, off topic, but I wouldn't mind owning one of these XD

Attachments

• 1704817189117.png
    1704817189117.png
    341.8 KB · Views: 31
Maybe I missed it, but what is "new" on the Genesis?

They have split the lineup between classic, deluxe, and tech models. The classics do look to be some of the best value genesis' in the past few year. But they remain underpowered at 39k btu for the 3 burner and 48k for the 4 burner.

Back