National Beer Day 2016

Dwain Pannell

TVWBB Hall of Fame
What are you doing for National Beer Day Thursday, April 7, 2016 ? We are heading to the local Biergarten to get the news on what gender my 6th grandbaby is going to be.

Cheers!

I've been getting ready for the last couple of hours :)

edit: I don't think I'll be observing this holiday...

Last edited:
Yup! According to my fridge, it's ALWAYS National Beer Day (I just choose to celebrate more on some days than others....)

The booze shop down the block is having a Tap Takeover Day with the folks from Dogfish Head next week.
Even though I single-handedly TRY to support the local economy - they're one of my Favorahhts (goes great with lobstah!) ;-P

Congrats on your 6th grandbaby Dwain! I'm doing just beer and tacos tonite, froze my arse off today in this wonderful spring weather we're having in downtown Chi-town.

Tim

I'm enjoying a "Romantic Chemistry" IPA from Dogfish Head. Mmmmmm.....

If you do it right, EVERY day is National beer day!
They frown on me enjoying an adult beverage while driving a large truck full of hazardous ,materials. Imagine that! But I'm making up for it now that I'm home! Cheers!

Congrats Dwain, now where do i start.....:D

IMG_0114-1_zpsgrnxp7lb.jpg

Awesome, Dwain! Since I was sick with a fever, my Beer Day activity was limited to dumping the true from my conical, and checking the gravity on my fermenting IPA so I can see if it's ready to dry hop. :)

....and, Jeff, I'd start with that tasty morsel in the top left of your picture..... :)

Rich

To be fair, maybe National Beer Day should eliminate formerly American beers now owned by the Austrian InBev monopoly.
You might be surprised at how many are on their list. Drink local.

Dwain congrats to you and your family 3 to 3 perfect.
About the beer, I'll have one tonight and raise a class to your good news. Be my third beer this year, getting old I guess.

Back