Make your mark on the WSM Smoke Day Map

Alright, who's the wise guy?
If you widen the map out, there's a pin on Antarctica, and it says "made you look" :)

Seriously guys, There's got to be more people in Ohio than me who's bustin' out the cork on some serious barbecuing. Let's see ya.

Fullerton Maryland is on the map.

I'm not sure what the protein will be, most likely swine. Anyone is welcome to
me casa.

(details at 11) BRING YOUR OWN LIBATION!!

Tiny town Alstead NH represented. Bring whacha want for drinks.. Ping pong, music, lawn games. Lemme know in advance, please :) Time 2-ish

"we use only the finest baby frogs dew picked and flown from Iraq cleansed in the finest quality spring water, lightly killed and then sealed in a succulent swiss quintuple smooth triple chocolate cream envelope and lovingly frosted in glucose" Goddang, that's funny, right there...

"we use only the finest baby frogs dew picked and flown from Iraq cleansed in the finest quality spring water, lightly killed and then sealed in a succulent swiss quintuple smooth triple chocolate cream envelope and lovingly frosted in glucose" Goddang, that's funny, right there...
That's as may be...

The map is looking better, but there's still a lot of open space. Nobody from Tennessee? Come on, folks, I know you cook great bbq in the Volunteer State. :)

Four corners is on the map, not sure what is on the menu yet. But birthday cake for Rose is on the menu for sure :)

Stuffed, bacon wrapped fatty for breakfast. Meatloaf for lunch and maybe tri-tip for dinner. YUM!

Fattie ready for the smoker.

165* and ready to come off.

Meatloaf ready to cook.

Meatloaf plated with potato salad.

Was unable to do the wings today, so Smoke Day will continue tomorrow! Yay!

Last edited:
I have been terribly absent from the forum, but am on the map for this year's Smoke Day! V4.0 for me and hoping to make a mark after last year got cancelled due to a fire ban in the city. Bigger, Badder and more smoke is on the menu for me. Even managed to convince a good buddy of mine to brew a special 10th anniversary / V4.0 pale ale for my gathering and guests.

It's great to see our membership across the pond and north of the border on the map! It's pretty lonely here in Northern AL. LOL

Back