Late SD VIII from Prague

Mildo

TVWBB Guru
Even here in Central Europe is a man who takes seriously Smoke Day.
O.K. Saturday: PP in the classic American style, (treat it as a memorial to all American soldiers who lost their lives for the freedom of others - I appreciate it) Whitout words...

P5260009.JPG

P5260011.JPG

P5260013.JPG

P5260014.JPG

P5260015.JPG

P5260018.JPG

P5260020.JPG

P5260024.JPG

P5260025.JPG

You - Americans have taught me PP, and this is my pay tribute to your soldiers who laid their lives for the welfare of others.

Sunday:

Summer chicken

Marinade for chicken thighs - basil, oregano, thyme, EVOO, salt, pepper, onion, smoked Spanish paprika and lemon juice

P5270028.JPG

P5270030.JPG

2 hours in refrigerator lying in the bag

P5270034.JPG

and running

P5270036.JPG

P5270039.JPG

P5270041.JPG

added potatoes...

P5270045.JPG

and zucchini

P5270053.JPG

all done

P5270054.JPG

image for you

P5270056.JPG

Love this forum.

Excellent cooks Mildo....as always!! Those raw thighs look a little 'handled'...remove a bone and rewrap the skin? Looks great whatever you did!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Love this forum. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
and we love your cooking. Beautiful Mildo. that was quite a feast!

Mildo, I am not sure what I appreciate more. Your great food photos or your kind words for American Soldiers. Thanks for sharing both of them!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Love this forum. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
AND WE LOVE MILDO!!
+ this photo?
P5270036.JPG

listen Mildo, your cookin' and photos have put you into a class with few here... I absolutely believe that you, sir, are a professional chef that is yankin' on our chain!

More Power To You!

Couple really good looking meals and some of the best food **** I have seen in a bit! Nice work!!!

Another FANTASTIC cook Mildo! Love it all...But the last plate is Killer! Looks like the Wolgast Family will be doing a road trip to Prague this summer! I will give you a call so the grill is hot when we get there.(or do you ever let the coals go out?)

Mildo,
I always look forward to your posts, and they never disappoint!

You my friend have a special touch with cooking and with words.
And your photos are pretty darn good too
icon_smile.gif

Thank you for the respect to our Veterans.

Mildo,

Fantastic results! You are an artist!

I have been to Praha and I loved every second! Love the Czech Republic! It is an amazing country filled with wonderful people!

Thank you all for your kind comments.
I am a little sentimental with regard to soldiers who have never returned home from their mission.
To explain:
Twenty years back i lost my best friend from childhood in the KFOR mission in Sarajevo. He was 24 years old. Until today I did not even deal with it. One of my sons got his name.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Wayne Truelove:
Those raw thighs look a little 'handled'...remove a bone and rewrap the skin? Looks great whatever you did!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

European butchers generally split the leg just below the meaty part and leave it attached to the thigh. It's quite different from the north american way of processing so it always stands out...

Mildo, excellent looking cooking and you are such a gentleman. Thanks for sharing your pictures and I'm truly sorry for the loss of your friend.

Back