Kids got me the best birthday gifts

Michael Richards

TVWBB Emerald Member
So today's my birthday, I don't like making s big deal of it but my family is aswsome. They got me so great gifts.
First a new chimney, I don't get what was wrong with my old on, no just joking, I needed a new one.
IMG_20240627_155929.jpg
I can't believe how much thicker and heavier the new one, I have really used that old one down to holes.

Then they totally surprised me with this.
IMG_20240627_160001.jpg
It is a Viking axe pizza cutter. This is something I have never seen before or looked at, but supposedly my kids have been wanting to get it for me for two years. They were like 'dad, your pizza cutter is wimpy' while not anymore! Now they expect pizza, like now. My youngest, who is also my sue chief, is a history buff and translation the ruins, she translated it to Raven Forge. I am excited to try it out.

But the best gift was my son passed his driver's test.
IMG_20240627_160430.jpg

No cooking today, but I have a ham steak marinading in orange pineapple juice and brown sugar for tomorrow night.

Last edited:
So today's my birthday, I don't like making s big deal of it but my family is aswsome. They got me so great gifts.
First a new chimney, I don't get what was wrong with my old on, no just joking, I needed a new one.
View attachment 94422
I can't believe how much thicker and heavier the new one, I have really used that old one down to holes.

Then they totally surprised me with this.
View attachment 94423
It is a Viking axe pizza cutter. This is something I have never seen before or looked at, but supposedly my kids have been wanting to get it for me for two years. They were like 'dad, your pizza cutter is wimpy' while not anymore! Now they expect pizza, like now. My youngest, who is also my sue chief, is a history buff and translation the ruins, she translated it to Raven Forge. I am excited to try it out.

But the best gift was my son passed his driver's test.
View attachment 94441

No cooking today, but I have a ham steak marinading in orange pineapple juice and brown sugar for tomorrow night.
Happy Birthday! Great stuff!!

Back