Kicking off the NFL and a new back yard

Congratulations, that looks very nice - The before and after shot tells the story.. It really 'fits' well - not over done or anything - great work!

That's a great looking yard, wow! I really need to do the same kind of thing for our backyard. The thought of the cost is what stops me.

That chicken look absolutely superb.

I forgot to compliment you on the turf last time - it looks AWESOME!! Of course that's a beautiful family photo.

My front lawn looked almost that good last fall.... trying to rebuild after a really hot summer here and a lot of damage from the company I hired to mow it. I never anticipated those guys killing my front yard with a big commercial mower, but that's what they did. They've since been challenged to find other lawns to mow and I've hired someone who's agreed to use my push mower...

I forgot to compliment you on the turf last time - it looks AWESOME!! Of course that's a beautiful family photo.

My front lawn looked almost that good last fall.... trying to rebuild after a really hot summer here and a lot of damage from the company I hired to mow it. I never anticipated those guys killing my front yard with a big commercial mower, but that's what they did. They've since been challenged to find other lawns to mow and I've hired someone who's agreed to use my push mower...
nice grass. we no longer have grass. so i'll enjoy looking at these pics. plants, trees and drip system only, thankfully.

Started sorting where things should go, figured it was time for a family portrait.

View attachment 59777
The yard looks great !

I've got a suggestion: A performer to the left of the Summit works well for additional prep/storage space. I often have the lid of my performer open to hold grates and CBs and stuff for the E6. For me I use the summit way more often than the performer.

nice grass. we no longer have grass. so i'll enjoy looking at these pics. plants, trees and drip system only, thankfully.
If I lived anywhere in the rocky mt area or west of there, I'd definitely go with a zero grass landscape. St. Louis is a pain in the neck area to try to have a nice lawn. It can be done, but we're in a really funny spot where cool season grass struggles in the summer, and warm season grass is only green from the last week or two of May and starts turning brown about this time of year. I was really impressed by some of the landscaping I saw in Scottsdale a couple of years ago - so of that desert/zero scape stuff is really beautiful... feels like another planet to this midwestesterner.

1663638365934.png

The yard looks great !

I've got a suggestion: A performer to the left of the Summit works well for additional prep/storage space. I often have the lid of my performer open to hold grates and CBs and stuff for the E6. For me I use the summit way more often than the performer.
I thought about that, and it may still happen. I did some cold smoking on the Performer the other day (olive oil) and it was great having the Summit table right there. Time will tell who goes where

Back