Kicking off the NFL and a new back yard

Absolutely wonderful back yard and view, Brian. Congratulations! I agree with you -- I've done some major upgrades on our house, but when it came to the patio, time to call the pros.

Nice yard. Would skip the railing, code or not. When time to sell let new homeowners deal with it. Lol
We were definitely tempted. But I’m worried about someone having one too many and wandering off the edge. If I had thought ahead, I wouldn’t have done the garden on that edge, and would have done a planter the whole length, maybe 18 inches tall, so I wouldn’t have the three foot drop, and we’d be able to leave the railing off

We were definitely tempted. But I’m worried about someone having one too many and wandering off the edge. If I had thought ahead, I wouldn’t have done the garden on that edge, and would have done a planter the whole length, maybe 18 inches tall, so I wouldn’t have the three foot drop, and we’d be able to leave the railing off

They make some very nice railing now that are not gaudy looking and you can still see through.
Maybe next year

They make some very nice railing now that are not gaudy looking and you can still see through.
Maybe next year
We’re going with a black horizontal cable style. Should look really nice, and not be too distracting, like the white was, so much easier to see through. Hope to have it installed next week.

We’re going with a black horizontal cable style. Should look really nice, and not be too distracting, like the white was, so much easier to see through. Hope to have it installed next week.

The cable is exactly what I was going to suggest. You have excellent taste, sir! :D

Back