Just picked up a couple Redhead grills

Josh, like most things for these grills you can't buy those clips anymore. You are better off using the RH side sliding mechanism from a Genesis 2000-5000 grill. You may already that in your possession.
Thank you Steve. I have a left side but not a right side. I thought the right side slides were rare and hard to find? That would be ideal.

So I'm heading down to Arizona now and found this in the Facebook marketplace for down there.

What do you guys think would be a fair offer on this?

Natural gas manifold for a junior would probably be pretty hard to find? I run my grills on natural gas in Arizona but Id probably be okay with running it on propane.

Screenshot_20240623_161035_Chrome.jpg

So I'm heading down to Arizona now and found this in the Facebook marketplace for down there.

Natural gas manifold for a junior would probably be pretty hard to find? I run my grills on natural gas in Arizona but Id probably be okay with running it on propane.

View attachment 94066

The asking price looks fair in my opinion.

View attachment 94066

Where's the fun in that one? Everything is already done. I've never seen one of those in NG before but that doesn't mean they didn't make any.

Where's the fun in that one? Everything is already done. I've never seen one of those in NG before but that doesn't mean they didn't make any.

I agree. I'd rather do the restoration myself. I'd probably still take it completely apart. Looks really nice but not perfect. It's definitely an option. Something to consider.

I think you are right Steve. I found another one in decent shape near there for 1/3 the price unrestored. Maybe a better option for me.

I really like it down there in Arizona.
Our besties have a stunning place in Rio Verde that they just finished having built for them.
I would really dig a place down there too for the winter but maybe more so on the Scottsdale side of things.
Our other house in Cali doesn’t really have much better winters than Sequim and the summers suck compared to here.
We actually spend most of our time here because of the weather, nature and lack of people/traffic.
Maybe I’m just tired of California.
I dunno.

Back