Just picked up a couple Redhead grills

You living under a rock???

Oh, I recall now. I even posted that test from Tom Horsman on YouTube. Nah, if I go coal it's WSK. I want one basic "primal" appliance in my arsenal. And no not living under a rock. Simply a little "brain fried" from the last couple days I've had in the garage. Also, I'm 6'1. I don't want to have to cook on my knees. :D

Sure. But, I know what they are thinking. THey think they have a junk grill that is basically a huge grease receptacle in their eyes and then you show them the potential it really has, they feel almost cheated.
But the way they treated it, it is a big grease receptacle. It's all in how you care for stuff. Just this past week I got a busted mixer in from a customer. Not serious. Had they done something as simple as RTFM. (If you don't know that acronym message me the explanation is not safe here :D)
She (and many others) put heavy mixes and doughs in the machines, then try to use the paddle rather than the hook, and then when it's laboring rather than take a hint, they crank the speed control up to 10. And pow, the gear breaks internally (on some designed to fail if over loaded), and on the larger machines they have a thermal limiter but it's not all that reliable for a simple over load but then the main gear(s) will totally strip off. With a horrid noise and many of them STILL don't stop LOL

Back