Just a few recent cooks!!

Morgan C.

TVWBB Diamond Member
Howdy folks and happy Easter!! Couple recent cooks and some pics for Ya all!!

Last weekend we did some flank steak tacos for us and some friends!! Soaked some flank steak for 24 hours in a mess of stuff...we'll see for yourself!

Home made salsa for dinner...had to test it!

Flank steak grilling up

Dinner up!

Early Saturday view at one of our local harbors!!

Did a bunch of yard work and cleaned my grill area Saturday!

Since it was all cleaned up I decided to cook...started with some chicken breasts slow cooked with some hickory and Nothwoods seasoning!

Did some kabobs on the WSM..no water pan!

More coming up...

Ok...kabobs done...never got a plated (it's ok I liked this pic!!)pic...went right into Easter egg coloring!

Eggs ...fun stuff but I will enjoy eating them far more!

Oh and the chicken was sliced up for enchiladas..

And Easter dinner...yum...no ham this year and I didn't even miss it'

Thanks for looking folks...happy Easter!!

you missed the Taco competition in The Challenge Pit by 1 day!

Ya I know...I really didn't plan on entering and didn't take any good pics so I skipped it!! There is some pretty amazing cooks in that post!!

Great looking tacos and kabobs! Can't believe the awesome scenery you have up there.

Thanks Robert...lots of folks from Montana here...my mom is actually from Big Fork..still have lots of fam in Great Falls and Kalispell!

Wow, what a great looking array of food Morgan. Those Kabobs look delicious. I really like that block table you have. Did you make that?

Morgan this looks flippin' awesome!
C61DD46E-9E15-46EA-BF3C-CA859A350614.jpg

salsa looks tasty -(so does that mason jar) Good to see you guys get the Juanita's chips too - those really are the best - Representing Hood River!

26C6C60A-DF5A-4AE0-AA65-92F54411017C.jpg

Wow, what a great looking array of food Morgan. Those Kabobs look delicious. I really like that block table you have. Did you make that?

Hi Cliff...nope I didn't make it...freebie score from a guy that did make it ..all first run sitka spruce. This thing weights about 250. I got it for a meat cutting station but when we moved I didn't have room for it so it ended up in my cooking area.

Peter...I agree with the chips...only tortilla chips we eat here!! Love em!

Great cooks and pics! Love the pics of not only the cook but the harbor and your colorful kettles!

Back