Inside McBob and French toast

Bob Correll

R.I.P. 3/31/2022
Some like it hot, I do not, but hot is what we got. Near 100 F today with a heat index of 105.
As much as I like making breakfast on a griddle on a grill, a cast iron skillet on the stove works well too.
This morning's egg, cheese, bacon, tomato McBob.

1594994064131.png

The other morning's French toast made with angel food cake:

1594994133321.png

I did grill a salad the other day:

1594994209193.png

1594994243137.png

Thanks to all for the kind words and well wishes about my cancer battle.
My pills finally arrive today to start treatment, I'll update if there're any changes.

Happy to see you posting Bob. Got my attention with the angle food French toast. Barb and I have been thinking about you hope your meds work out well for you. And yes to put it frankly this heat wave sucks, been over 100 every day and a high of 107 for the past two weeks.

We've had some pretty hot days here too. My utilities (PG&E) bill was $465, that's a record high and a record I hope not to beat nor repeat. The McBob looks awesome. How are the Cards looking this year? I don't know what to expect from the Giants, their pitching hasn't been good and that's before they gave away Madison Bumgarner (I do mean gave away) I'm just excited that there's finally going to be something to watch on TV during the quarantine that likely won't lift until after 11/03/20

Man, I've been waiting for this! It looked good before I even saw the pictures. All three look terrific. I believe I could squeeze some of each on my plate.

Always love the McBob's, but angel food cake French toast sounds off the charts good ....followed by a nice sugary nap...;)

Glad to see you posting Bob and I hope the meds work. It all looks good but the grilled romaine hearts is my very favourite way to make salad. 😋

You're a wise McMan; we've had some intense heat. I'm heartbroken to learn you are combating cancer. I haven't been able to read the forum in about 9 days but even then I remember thinking that I had not seen recent posts from you. I'm in the middle of catching up on my unread threads, so maybe I'll see another thread on your condition. My prayers are with you, Buddy. You're a treasured member.

Back