I will just leave this here

Whoa Nelly! That Napoleon is a steal. I see its listed as pending.
I hope you are the lucky one to get it. You should be able to turn
that for $400 - $500 fairly easy.

Those DCS are nice units, but it could be lots of money for refurb depending on what's needed. It is all 304SS though. The Napoleon looks nice as well and at $75 is a steal unless it has major issues as well

Did you notice the thermometer. It looks about 50% too big. I bet he stuck a kitchen grade thermometer in there.

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/app/d/culver-city-vieluxe-grill/7042508728.html

He's asking $1500. The listing includes a link to the TVWGG. Funniest part is he claims Weber is still providing customer support. I think Ralph L might have some choice words to say about that.

That is a stretch of both truthfulness and hoped for selling price. Nonetheless, these grills are the ultimate for a Weber fan. That one looks pretty nice, but it could be costly and challenging to keep it going. I suppose I still would rather have that one than a more expensive new 3rd generation Summit primed and ready to rust out on my deck in just a few years.

Last edited:
Anyone selling a grill for $1500 and up should warranty every nut and bolt on it for at least 10 years, many parts longer, no question asked.

Found a Q1200 green color for $50 new in box. No brainier, right? Should be able to resell for $100?

I have an older Q200. For sizing, this 1200 is closer in size to an old Q100, right?

Back