I will just leave this here

I would not mention the skyline to the seller at all. Just ask for a photo of the grill without the cover.

I would also ask for a pic of the insides.
Lazy sellers like this annoy the hell out of me. It is such a waste of their time
and potential buyers to have to ask for more pics. It's like they think they
can trick someone into buying their craptastic old grill by hiding it under
the cover.

Yah, ask for a photo of the hood without mentioning what you "hope" it is. Unless the hood was replaced at some point, I am sure it is a skyline with that basket.
That grill has been up for 8 days and has not sold. With that add, he might have trouble with a curb alert. I would offer $25. It sure looks like he is more interested in getting rid of some junk that he is making a lot of money.

This guy is really marketing his Weber parts. He has a few ads running since weeks and the buyers must be really excited about these ads. lol
- No pictures
- No part numbers
- Does not accept emails or text messages
- And the phone number is missing the area code. Not sure OKC has only one area code. The DFW area has at least 4 area codes.

https://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/hsh/d/oklahoma-city-weber-flavor-bars-for/7016040342.html
https://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/grd/d/oklahoma-city-weber-new-grates/7017928893.html
https://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/mat/d/weber-poultry-roaster-stainless/7016026600.html

Hahaha. I wonder why he is selling off his Chiefs stuff?

I agree, the guy went a little too far on that grill. It seems like there would be an easier way to screw up a grill than that. I can't imagine anyone paying $40 for it.

I doubt if I would take it for free. It would be a giant time suck,
and I would drive myself crazy trying to make something worthwhile
out of it.

Wow...It IS custom, anyway. I have seen a couple less than perfect ones here, but nothing like that. I would love to do a Dolphins one in teal and orange, but who would buy it?!!!!!!!

Even if it was Dallas Cowboys, it would need to be more professional looking than that one for it to increase the grill value at all, much less make it less valuable.

LOL: I noticed how there were a lot of threads being started with "What about this grill" or "check this out" or "I know this isn't grill related but". I figured dumping all that into a single bucket would help keep the rest of the Gas forum a little cleaner. Seems to be working pretty well. I need something like this for my garage though. It is always a mess.

I'm not sure that all the Gasser Forum readers frequent other forums on TVWBB, so I am asking here:

Does anyone have a left fliptable hardware for a '90 Genesis xx00 series they want to sell and ship to me? I would prefer the slide lock style, but I'll take the older style if need be.

Just PM me. Thanks!

Looks like a decent restore candidate, but how much does the guy want?
No caster wheels. Is this a Genesis 2?

I haven't finished restoring my first restoration project. I have no room for it. Though it's only about 40 miles from me, it would take 1.5-2 hours. Each way.
That's what I keep repeating to myself.

Back