I will just leave this here

Price is firm! It works but needs lots replaced!

Here is another 6-burner Summit disaster the seller has been trying to unload for 8 months. It is a “promoted” listing on OfferUp:

https://offerup.co/4R8aETXoAR

At first it doesn’t look that bad, but check out out that firebox!

Last edited:
Yah, that red head is a mess. Frame, wheels, hood, shelves are all toast.

The green head looks like a much better candidate but I am thinking those shelves and end caps might be beyond salvaging...but hard to tell for sure. The rest looks good and the $20 price tag is nice too.

What a sad thing. I would just humanely put a bullet between it's eyes and give it a proper burial

Getting ready to drop about 3.5 lbs of chicken wings on the grill. Gonna have some buffalo wings for dinner tonight. Yuuuuummmm.

I Thought Everyone Needs a Gas Girl All In One

Here's a FaceBook marketplace ad I have seen for a while. I guess not everyone needs a "Gas Girl All In One"

wJq8WGo.png

Chris, I think that grill was posted a while back. Yah, that thing is a real mess. But there are some good parts on it. It might be worth it if the tank is full and comes with the grill.

Kinda cute, but, nah, not for me. First off, I am not a coal burning guy, second, it seems a bit much to me. But some one else might think it is just perfect for their back yard.

Back