I will just leave this here

Those look like a helluva cooker
I gotta be honest…I think my Vieluxe is one of the worst cookers in my arsenal. It’s not that it’s bad. I just find it to be average at best. Maybe it’s operator error and I just need to get it hotter before adding the food based solely on the mass of the thing. All I know for certain is that I consistently turn out better food on my other toys (13 bar 1000 series, Platinum C, front control Spirit E-310, and Q) for whatever reason. Some might call it blasphemous, but I actually prefer cooking on my Q3200 more than anything else.

I gotta be honest…I think my Vieluxe is one of the worst cookers in my arsenal. It’s not that it’s bad. I just find it to be average at best. Maybe it’s operator error and I just need to get it hotter before adding the food based solely on the mass of the thing. All I know for certain is that I consistently turn out better food on my other toys (13 bar 1000 series, Platinum C, front control Spirit E-310, and Q) for whatever reason. Some might call it blasphemous, but I actually prefer cooking on my Q3200 more than anything else.
The 3200 does look like a nice cooker. Just grabbed one for free to rehab and flip. Hopefully I don't decide to keep it 😜

Yes, not sure what you're expecting out of the Vieluxe. But, yeah it's got a lot of mass. I've witnessed this with my Wolf. Takes a while to bring it all up and stable. You may find it advantageous to warm it more slowly and for a longer time. Allowing it to be more stable.
As for that Vieluxe IDK if it's worth that price especially in what seems to be partially inoperable condition. But, oh boy what a deck trophy

I would think a better design would be one that swings out, so the firebox is away from the tailgate. I cannot see how the one you posted would be safe for the paint job on any truck.

Back