I will just leave this here

Went and picked this up this morning. Anyone familiar with rebuilding the valves on these? This one furthered my suspicion of NG grills having much better (rust wise) cabinets. Looks super clean! It’s for my brother so we’ll likely be doing a full-on rehab on this one!
I can't wait to see it finished Cody!

I've got S330 projects coming up. I have a couple nice 330s sitting here just waiting to be worked on. One LP and one NG. I just got all new QuliMetal SS for everything in the cook box. I think I'm going to make one of them really nice and the other one cheap flip with the leftover part.

I'm not 100% sure that I'm going to rehab the NG so I might have parts for you if you need them. Or if you need the parts that might be my deciding factor of not doing the rehab. I'm definitely doing the LP.

Last edited:
I can't wait to see it finished Cody!

I've got S330 projects coming up. I have a couple nice 330s sitting here just waiting to be worked on. One LP and one NG. I just got all new QuliMetal SS for everything in the cook box. I think I'm going to make one of them really nice and the other one cheap flip with the leftover part.

I'm not 100% sure that I'm going to rehab the NG so I might have parts for you if you need them. Or if you need the parts that might be my deciding factor of not doing the rehab. I'm definitely doing the LP.
One of the valves is busted. The center one. So I may be looking for a manifold. Or just one valve. I did a quick once over when I unloaded it. It wasn’t used much at all. So my brother and I may have to tear into it soon. The grill graveyard by me has a couple of these sitting there, so if one is NG I’ll be tagging some parts. The cabinet floor is rust free!

This looks like a good item for you to grab, Josh!

One of the valves is busted. The center one. So I may be looking for a manifold. Or just one valve. I did a quick once over when I unloaded it. It wasn’t used much at all. So my brother and I may have to tear into it soon. The grill graveyard by me has a couple of these sitting there, so if one is NG I’ll be tagging some parts. The cabinet floor is rust free!

Hey worst case, if you have to grab an LP one, odds are the spool in the busted valve is still good. Simply take an LP valve, use your current NG orifice and the NG spool in the LP valve. No one will ever be the wiser

That is super cool!!! If it was SS I would definitely buy it!!

I wish I didn't procrastinate picking this up. Would have been a nice short cut. I was to late and missed it.

Screenshot_20240725_180749_OfferUp.jpg

Last edited:
I didn't even notice it wasn't! The sheet that comes with it is nearly identical to the sheet I have with my 2. But that sheet is dated 91, my sheet doesn't have a date, but is the same number in the bottom right. It looks porcelain coated, doesn't it?

Yea says it on the box

Id actually buy it but its 28 bucks for shipping

I wish I was retired. This going to work crap really gets in the way of the good stuff LOL. Grabbing a newer Genesis that I know I can make good money on is a no-brainer but really I just want the profit so I can put it into older Weber's. I'd rather be making the drive to grab that Genesis Jr
Be careful what you wish for LOL. I'm thinking I actually need to get a job so I can get some rest

Good luck on the Genesis II Josh. That would be a huge score...hopefully you don't find a huge surprise inside the cabinet.

You might want to offer to pay them via Venmo or Paypal or Zelle to hold it for you.

Back