I will just leave this here

Been meaning to post this. This is a grill I have an in on. I’m not sure if I posted it before, but look how deep, dark and rich these thermoset tables are. It’s cooked on maybe 15-20 times per year, and rolled back inside as soon as it’s cooled off. Sadly it only cooks burgers, brats and hot dogs so it’s a greasy mess inside. But they are good about pulling grease tray and drip pan and washing out.

It also has a sideburner that’s seldom used. More fitting for a table, than burner

Attachments

• IMG_6972.jpeg
    IMG_6972.jpeg
    356.5 KB · Views: 18
Been meaning to post this. This is a grill I have an in on. I’m not sure if I posted it before, but look how deep, dark and rich these thermoset tables are. It’s cooked on maybe 15-20 times per year, and rolled back inside as soon as it’s cooled off. Sadly it only cooks burgers, brats and hot dogs so it’s a greasy mess inside. But they are good about pulling grease tray and drip pan and washing out.

It also has a sideburner that’s seldom used. More fitting for a table, than burner
They look nice for thermoset tables, but I think those are a little darker than normal. They are way darker than the trim piece and they should be basically the same color. Maybe they ended up with a batch of darker gray tables and just used them anyway.

I was thinking they would look pretty nice on a grill with the black handles and knobs.
You will need the black LHS trim piece of a Classic 3 burner Spirit for the square worktable if what you have is a 3 burner grill. Like the trim piece used on this grill. This a Genesis Gold with Spirit LHS trim piece. They have the squared off left trim piece.

Genesis Gold pic 14.jpg

This is the type of Spirit I was referring too.

Classic Weber Spirit pic 1.jpgClassic Weber Spirit pic 2.jpg

Last edited:

I saw a post about the newer Spirit grills having black SS side tables as being a “Canada Region Only” option.
I wonder if those black thermoset were Canada Only as well back then.

I saw a post about the newer Spirit grills having black SS side tables as being a “Canada Region Only” option.

Unless the shipping was messed up, our local hardware store (True Value at the time) ordered that specific model w/ a sideburner from Weber and donated it to the park shelter. It just has never seen prolonged exposure to the sun. The lid is in a grease/grime covered state, so I am unsure if it has gained any fade or not, but if the dreaded Weber fade is solely sun-induced, this lid should be perfect!

Cookbox looks like it had a bow in it, but otherwise I like this grill. Even better for $75 if he would take an offer

They may have been, and somehow ended up on this particular grill.

Back