I will just leave this here

So I SHOULD go get it? Can you tell my wife?
😂
Yep, put her on the computer. I will tell her you are picking up a grill today and if she doesn't like it, she should be very happy she is not married to me.

1722631724495-jpeg.97162

Attachments

• 1722631724495.jpeg
    1722631724495.jpeg
    214.9 KB · Views: 62
I'm currently using the summits,q220, traveler, performer regularly. The gold hasn't been used yet this year, and the silver a is with my sister in law getting regular use. The deck isn't big enough 😂

That grill is actually a BQ30 with side burners. Still a nice find. It's got 4 main burners rather than the 6 mine has. But it's sitting on a BQ36 cart for the side burner fit.
Those grates on the right side look kinda weird. Almost like a very bad fire softened them up or something. But a cool find at $200. Maybe someone can give me an idea on how to restore those knobs. Mine have the same issues

That grill is actually a BQ30 with side burners. Still a nice find. It's got 4 main burners rather than the 6 mine has. But it's sitting on a BQ36 cart for the side burner fit.
Those grates on the right side look kinda weird. Almost like a very bad fire softened them up or something. But a cool find at $200. Maybe someone can give me an idea on how to restore those knobs. Mine have the same issues
I dig it!

Grab that bad boy
I like the size. I'm not usually big on grills with side burners but this just looks like a beast. If it's as old as it looks I'd like it even more. High-end resto would be cool.

Love old stuff built right and built to last. Which is what I love about 13 bars plus they are ART on wheels.

Back