I will just leave this here

On those black lids, I never read too much into what they look like in the adds. All too often, 5 minutes with a steel wool pad and some grill cleaner or Simple green and you have a very nice rich black lid. I honestly think that grills that are left with a coat of dirt and grease on them for most of their lives survive the weber fade much better than regular cleaned one.

Steve that's a great price! I may want one if you still have available.
My buddy and I just finished making a bunch of them. It doesn't make sense to just do them one at a time when someone wants one. I'm going to sort through them because I also ended up with some that aren't perfect but still decent. I'll probably have a "sale" at some point on those handles.

My buddy and I just finished making a bunch of them. It doesn't make sense to just do them one at a time when someone wants one. I'm going to sort through them because I also ended up with some that aren't perfect but still decent. I'll probably have a "sale" at some point on those handles.
I would pay you to router one or two of my Sappy Walnut but it's probably to late.

Back