I will just leave this here

@Samuel
@BrandonHudson

New bottom Z metal with gray Durawood for Genesis 1000

Screenshot_20240803_182622_eBay.jpg

Keep in mind Dave Santana makes Z-metal and flip table brackets. Top notch high-end 304 SS. People say not cheep but I disagree all my Z metal and flip table brackets from him for my 1000LX was about $100 shipped. For custom Fabricated 304 SS (12 pieces) Id say that's a bargin.

Last edited:
Sourced some parts for my brothers NG S330. Needed a new manifold since a mouse nested behind the control panel and corroded the valves to the point they broke at the shaft.

Attachments

• IMG_7170.jpeg
    IMG_7170.jpeg
    285 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_7171.jpeg
    IMG_7171.jpeg
    236.6 KB · Views: 15
The manifold mainly. But he has always liked the gold/bronze color, his performer is the same. And there was a real nice lid and decent doors there. So I snagged that stuff up as well. Thankfully the donor grill also had a decent igniter assembly as the one the mice nested in, they chewed thru two of the igniter wires. The control box was still good. The cabinet floor is mint, as is the interior of the cook box. The burner tubes came out without having to loosen the bolts, so I gently tried to get those out and they turned out beautifully. I don’t think it was cooked on, 25 times. It’s a great find! It’s all going to clean up really nicely!

Attachments

• IMG_7175.jpeg
    IMG_7175.jpeg
    305 KB · Views: 2
Oops. I did it again. 5 minute wipe down, revealed a very nice lid without fade. Control panel is in excellent shape. Rock solid starting point! Frame looks great, and I have a side burner I could drop in. Hard to believe this thing will be 30 years old next year.

Attachments

• IMG_7188.jpeg
    IMG_7188.jpeg
    299.3 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_7191.jpeg
    IMG_7191.jpeg
    211.9 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_7192.jpeg
    IMG_7192.jpeg
    224.7 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_7193.jpeg
    IMG_7193.jpeg
    283.7 KB · Views: 12
Oops. I did it again. 5 minute wipe down, revealed a very nice lid without fade. Control panel is in excellent shape. Rock solid starting point! Frame looks great, and I have a side burner I could drop in. Hard to believe this thing will be 30 years old next year.
What is the disposition of that grill gonna be?

Back