I will just leave this here

These are the grills that a flipper’s dreams are made of…the classic Silver B. I sell them for $300-$350 as fast as I can turn them over and the buyers are lined up 3 deep hoping the guy ahead of them backs out.

Attachments

• IMG_0570.jpeg
    IMG_0570.jpeg
    502.5 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
I love these guys that call the Gas Assist Performers "Dual Fuel". I even have a soft spot for those that actually think they are designed to cook with just gas. But, this guy tops the cake. This warm weather has certainly confused him. It is still February in Wisconsin, but he seems to think summer is almost over.

1709170381846.png

I love these guys that call the Gas Assist Performers "Dual Fuel". I even have a soft spot for those that actually think they are designed to cook with just gas. But, this guy tops the cake. This warm weather has certainly confused him. It is still February in Wisconsin, but he seems to think summer is almost over.

View attachment 87091
Look at the date posted. Was probably summer when he did.

Look at the price for the condition it is in - it looks like it will be another long summer!

I admit that I would like to have those classic charcoal baskets, though :smilekettle:

On the longboard surfing forum I've been on for years, there's an ongoing thread titled, "Dudes Smoking Crack Selling Surfboards".
A similar thread for grills could be in order.

$200 for a used Char-Broil with a bad igniter??

Last edited:

Back