I will just leave this here

That grinder is a perfect example of the niche Harbor Freight fills so well. Will it work long-term for a shop where it sees daily hard use? Of course not, but does someone who just wants to grind out two or three grills a year need a Dewalt costing 10X more? And if you are somewhere in between, HF has some decent “higher end” options (Bauer, Hercules) that are more powerful, smoother operating and still cost a good bit less than the big names, especially if you wait them out for a good sale or coupon.

Last edited:
In my tool collection, I have a few tools that belonged to my grandfathers and many tools that belonged to my father.

My uncle was a house painter, and he gave my dad a putty knife with what appears to be a rosewood handle with brass guard- after so many years of use, the front of the blade has nicely rounded corners.

I have found it to be perfect for cleaning the gunk from the inside of the charcoal grill.

I think about those old times when I use the tools handed down from them.

I expect to pass these and my own collection of tools on to my two sons someday.

In my tool collection, I have a few tools that belonged to my grandfathers and many tools that belonged to my father.

My uncle was a house painter, and he gave my dad a putty knife with what appears to be a rosewood handle with brass guard- after so many years of use, the front of the blade has nicely rounded corners.

I have found it to be perfect for cleaning the gunk from the inside of the charcoal grill.

I think about those old times when I use the tools handed down from them.

I expect to pass these and my own collection of tools on to my two sons someday.
My son has already eclipsed my tool collection.

I guess it makes sense that Weber would produce the Summit grills with colors other than black and Stainless Steel. But when I saw this, it seemed odd to me and I really can't remember ever seeing other colors on them before.

1708822959972.jpeg

Went in for a grinder, got a sub. 😄 Still looking for the ultimate oil filter grabber, and never have enough or the correct fastener. What am I going to do with another multi-screwdriver shrug -\_&_/

Attachments

• 20240224_191249.jpg
    20240224_191249.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 9
I guess it makes sense that Weber would produce the Summit grills with colors other than black and Stainless Steel. But when I saw this, it seemed odd to me and I really can't remember ever seeing other colors on them before.

View attachment 86906
This isn't too far from me. I'm going to keep on eye on it. I'm not interested at $200 but if it drops I could be.

Although you don't see them as often, there are definitely some deals on Napoleons. They generally don't seem to hold value as well as Weber, at least I think.

Down to $150
Napoleon For Sale.jpg

Back