I will just leave this here

Almost 4 hrs one way from here in Upstate NY but I’d still be making an afternoon drive if I didn’t have to be in Boston for the next 3 days. I love the big table Platinums. If it’s still available on Saturday, I’ll make the ride over to get it.

If you're driving to Littleton, you need to visit Chutters (longest candy counter in the world (112 feet)) or Lahout's Ski Shop (oldest ski shop in the country).
Lord help us all if they have chocolate toffee crunch. It’s my Kryptonite. Points of interest like this are the reason I easily justify the long ride for a grill. The wife and I (and oftentimes the dog too) will make a day of it. On our most recent adventure, we got to enjoy some new to us delicacies at the Spiedie & Rib Pit in Utica, NY while bringing home another classic Weber.

If you're driving to Littleton, you need to visit Chutters (longest candy counter in the world (112 feet)) or Lahout's Ski Shop (oldest ski shop in the country).
We used to stop at Lahouts once a winter weekend when we belonged to Boggestow ski club in Bethlehem. But that was over 20 years ago 😀

That's in flipable territory. Dolled up nicely, these can be sold for more. Keep in mind that they use some unique internals, as they were kind of a transitional grill from the 13-bar firebox grills.

I think this grill has been kicking around for a while, but in light of recent activity I thought it might be of interest

IMG_7494.jpeg

That’s the guy I bought my fixerupper 4-burner from. If I was more flu$h I might have gotten that nice 6-burner instead! Still has fade on the shelves, though😟.

Crazy. I do not personally like FBM. I don't think they match searches and don't do nearly enough to police scam junk like this. I wish OfferUp could have thrived, but the FB juggernaut is just too much to overcome.

Back