I will just leave this here

Anyone have any experience with this:

Yes. I bought one. I think it would be better if someone knew how to break it down. I did it whole on either my Genesis or my Wolf rotisserie. Good tasting beef BUT really not meant for that type of cooking. I've been tempted to put one on one of the smokers. I think that may do well

Well understand that will contain the round portions as well. I'd lay odds a search on YouTube will have someone cooking and or breaking one down

View attachment 87682

I restored a built-in Lazy Man back when I was in Florida. They claim to be the first maker of a gas grill. The one I did was very simplistic in design, but almost all real stainless. It was old, so even though quality stainless, I jumped through a lot of hoops to make it look decent again:

Never saw a propane tank like this one before. It is kinda cute. I would like it, but it would need to be recertified.

Never saw a propane tank like this one before. It is kinda cute. I would like it, but it would need to be recertified.

It looks like one designed for an RV perhaps? In any case a good deal for three tanks.

Yah, but it looks to be only about a 3lb capacity. Smaller than the normal 5 for a small refillable tank. Maybe that tank is a 5lb tank, I don't know. But RV tanks are usually 30lb tanks or at least 20.

There's no OPD on that little tank. OPD-equipped propane tanks have a tri-lobed handle for identification. It is cute, though.

I have one of those, but I believe the shroud that goes around
the valve on mine is shorter.

Back