I will just leave this here

Yah, either someone did some good cleaning or that was hardly used. Great pick up.
It appears to be well cared for. Missing one of the spacers on the handle and one hood pin had been replaced with a cotter pin, but really easy to get this one looking amazingPXL_20231115_104144961.jpgPXL_20231115_104151969.jpgPXL_20231115_104159782.jpg

Yah, I dont think it was used much. THe burner is still "shiny". Those dumb spacers on the handle are tough to come by. I am not sure, but I think the only way you can get them from Weber is to order the entire handle assembly. If you can find an old beat up Q grill to grab them from, that might be the best route to replacing them.

Enjoy the grill. Winner.

AI Generated "Futuristic Gas Grill That Looks Like A Spaceship"

I got another of those updates on MS and decided to let the AI generate a futuristic gas grill. It asked for more suggestions, with one "Looks like a spaceship" as an option, so I went for that. This is what the AI came up with:

_5b45d00f-6d4c-4ade-89b5-3a349f561820.jpg

I think I will stick with my 1998 Summit!

Yah, I dont think it was used much. THe burner is still "shiny". Those dumb spacers on the handle are tough to come by. I am not sure, but I think the only way you can get them from Weber is to order the entire handle assembly. If you can find an old beat up Q grill to grab them from, that might be the best route to replacing them.

Enjoy the grill. Winner.
It's slated for a refurbish for a landscaping buddy of mine. I worked with him for a week and brought my q, he says he needs one now1000004449.jpg1000004442.jpg

AI Generated "Futuristic Gas Grill That Looks Like A Spaceship"

I got another of those updates on MS and decided to let the AI generate a futuristic gas grill. It asked for more suggestions, with one "Looks like a spaceship" as an option, so I went for that. This is what the AI came up with:

View attachment 82096

I think I will stick with my 1998 Summit!
reminds me of this:

1700069901826.png

Back