I will just leave this here

My kind of turkey
Pretty darn good prices if you ask me. I would think either would be a great substitute for Thanksgiving dinner if you are not into Turkey or just want to do something different. Aldis add just came out today. Supplies may be limited at stores, so strike quick if you are interested.

View attachment 81793
I picked up a six pounder. They don't have the long bones sticking out like a Tomohawk Ribeye which I think is a good thing. More meat per pound that way. They still have the rib bones in the meat section though.

I think there is a good chance I will get over ruled on having the Ribeye Roast for Thanksgiving. I could have it earlier, but I want to save it for a special dinner so I put it in the freezer for Christmas/New Years.

Last edited:
Looks to be in good shape and really very lightly used. Price is a little high, but it sounds like he is accepting offers. Throw $50 out there. If you really don't want (Need) it for yourself, a bit of cleaning and it is probably worth double.

I’m restoring a Weber silver b from the 90s but I’m having three issues maybe someone can help -

1. The plastic side end piece has this jut out for a bolt insert that protrudes slightly more than the part online but it won’t fit into the body. I don’t remember how the heck o got it off but I can’t figure it out for the life of me. (https://www.ereplacementparts.com/left-trim-p-1476707.html)

2. I’m putting together the gas valves and it feels like they’re too low from the cover to allow the knobs to be inserted. Im
Not sure if I got the wrong part or what but it feels pretty far off.

3. Where can I find the ignition swing / square bracket that snaps into the metal cover? I can find the actual swing button you push but not the square bracket that fits into the body that it snaps into.

I believe the first year that Weber produced the Silver B was 2000.

1. Make sure you are putting that part into the left side of the grill. The handle with the notches for hanging tools belongs on the right. It should go on pretty easily if you got it out, but there may be some rust and other gunk inside the frame tube.

2. It sounds like you are mixing up two different style grills. The valve stems on the older Genesis 1000-5000 grills were longer than the ones for the Silver B grills. Post up some photos of the manifold with valves that you are using and some photos of the grill cook box and frame.

3. It looks like most aftermarket sites have quit stocking the rocker switches. Finding one on one of the many older Webers is probably the easiest and cheapest source.

I have never seen this configuration for a Summit before. Stationairy legs and the accessories are all new to me. Looks like the grill converts down to a counter top as well.

I have never seen this configuration for a Summit before. Stationairy legs and the accessories are all new to me. Looks like the grill converts down to a counter top as well.

you would probably have a hard time stuffing that all in a prius in one shot

Back