I will just leave this here

Here is another Gen 1000 which is close to me but not worth the drive to pick it up. Been on for 4 months.
The big problem is the $150 ferry round trip to and from Martha's Vineyard..

Attachments

• 307625182_5712749612144671_6779936699962071256_n.jpg
    307625182_5712749612144671_6779936699962071256_n.jpg
    220.2 KB · Views: 3
Here is another Gen 1000 which is close to me but not worth the drive to pick it up. Been on for 4 months.
The big problem is the $150 ferry round trip to and from Martha's Vineyard..
Hank- The wheels look good enough to roll.
It's only $20 round-trip from Woods Hole to the Vineyard, and $4 extra one-way for a bike. Maybe pay double the bike fee and take up two spaces. I might be able to pick you up in Woods Hole when you get back :)

$200, I think, would be fair for that SSP if the kettle is in extra nice condition inside. Seller doesn’t show that very much. So many blues have burn-through. If the one-touch is shot then that can be a challenge on an older Performer. Grate condition?

These are getting fewer and farther between. The SSP is to kettle people what an early Genesis is to gas grill fans.

$200, I think, would be fair for that SSP if the kettle is in extra nice condition inside. Seller doesn’t show that very much. So many blues have burn-through. If the one-touch is shot then that can be a challenge on an older Performer. Grate condition?

These are getting fewer and farther between. The SSP is to kettle people what an early Genesis is to gas grill fans.

Another nice thing about older Performers is that the One Touch ash sweeps were stainless steel. Now the sweeps are aluminized steel.

DanHoo, That one is very sweet! Kind of a Genesis grafted on the body of a 1st generation Summit. Has pretty much the same side burner, too. Even though I have sworn off purchases for now, I would grab that one for sure if it were near me. Not very common. And, hey, that one can actually use my old-style Weber handle light, unlike my Summit!

IMG_1368.jpegJon Meme.png

So do I............................someplace with no snow
Larry,
I had to leave that kind of place. It only snowed in Hobe Sound, Florida once when I was a teenager - a dusting on some windshields!

However, if you live in South Florida, you have to share your warm environment with some you might not prefer to associate with:

IMG_2137.jpeg
Snake-004.jpg
Gator.jpg
They like getting away from the snow, too!

Jon, what is that disgusting lizard in the first picture and how big do they get? I'm familiar with the gators and pythons but that thing is extra yucky looking.

Back