I will just leave this here

Jon, what is that disgusting lizard in the first picture and how big do they get? I'm familiar with the gators and pythons but that thing is extra yucky looking.
Yeah they are pretty startling! Some people call them “Jesus Lizards” because they can run in two legs including on water! They are pretty large as lizards go. Probably over a foot long. Florida is overrun with all kinds of lizards that have come over on container ships. There are ones from Asia and Africa - some very large- that have completely displaced the native green geckos.

I like the green guys. Had those in SA texas. At least I think that is what they were. Hard as heck to catch one.

A very clean 2000/2001 silver B. looks original and unrestored. probably low miles and only driven on sunny days.

1675143965990.png

2bc89c65f28b5003feec0f307f04e0fd.JPG

00z0z_ipnQrd3YJO7z_0t20CI_1200x900.jpg

Can anyone help identify this one? I can't tell if the lid is light blue or grey with pinstripes. Based on a brochure I saw on here somewhere, assuming it is grey. I haven't seen very many in this color. Unfortunately it is the only picture they took.

View attachment 65933

Can anyone help identify this one? I can't tell if the lid is light blue or grey with pinstripes. Based on a brochure I saw on here somewhere, assuming it is grey. I haven't seen very many in this color. Unfortunately it is the only picture they took.
That's a Genesis 1 with wooden work tables and handle. The lid is gray with red pin stripes. You are correct in that you don't see too many like that one.

That's a Genesis 1 with wooden work tables and handle. The lid is gray with red pin stripes. You are correct in that you don't see too many like that one.
Thanks much. I was a little confused because when I looked at the 1990 brochure for that, it said it came in black, red, or chocolate. Only the 4 and 5 came in grey. But maybe they offered the Genesis 1 in different colors some other years. Appreciate the help.

Thanks much. I was a little confused because when I looked at the 1990 brochure for that, it said it came in black, red, or chocolate. Only the 4 and 5 came in grey. But maybe they offered the Genesis 1 in different colors some other years. Appreciate the help.
I've seen that brochure as well, and how that lid ended up on that grill is a bit of a mystery. The only thing I can say for sure is that it's not the only one I have seen in that configuration.

Interesting. My first thought was a hood replacement, but maybe not. If it really is a 1, it looks to be a “late” Genesis 1 given the wheels and the fold-down table.

That one actually looks like it has a good bottom floor pan. Great deal for $50
I guess I am starting to get the hang of it.

I though the same thing when I saw this listing.

I figured you guys would bring it to my attention if I was wrong, lol.

The ultimate flipper?
A late Silver C was listed on CL about 20 miles from me as part of a free home cleanout, and a few hours later it was gone.
About an hour later in FB marketplace it showed up for $175 more, still tied to the truck.

Attachments

• SilverC2.jpg
    SilverC2.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 14
  • SilverC.JPG
    SilverC.JPG
    146.5 KB · Views: 12

Back