I will just leave this here

The ultimate flipper?
A late Silver C was listed on CL about 20 miles from me as part of a free home cleanout, and a few hours later it was gone.
About an hour later in FB marketplace it showed up for $175 more, still tied to the truck.
I have this same grill only with a aluminum lower tray.
Great grill even heat excellant work surfaces.

307979232_6136394449723903_8519851314642210188_n.jpg

Wow, If I really had a use for a grill that size, I would have to take a closer look on that thing.

Hopefully went to a good home

I live next to Boonton, NJ and my kids go to school there. They have a weird rule - their guys will pick up large stuff like grills, but you have to buy a special sticker for $10 and stick it on first. I helped an older lady there one day by hauling her kiddie playhouse away for her. She said that she would have had to pay $10 for each piece of it (about four walls and two roof panels). People give away weird stuff for low prices because they don't want to bother with the stickers.

I live next to Boonton, NJ and my kids go to school there. They have a weird rule - their guys will pick up large stuff like grills, but you have to buy a special sticker for $10 and stick it on first. I helped an older lady there one day by hauling her kiddie playhouse away for her. She said that she would have had to pay $10 for each piece of it (about four walls and two roof panels). People give away weird stuff for low prices because they don't want to bother with the stickers.
It was good that whoever was getting rid of the grill asked $50, because it looked like it was worth saving.

If it was free, one of the army of scrappers who search for anything to bring to the scrap yard for cash might have taken it.

at least that’s the way it is around here- Red Bank- home of Red Bank recycling.

Back