I will just leave this here

That would be cool, but it would not be an easy way to see all the logos. It would wind up having dozens of examples of the same logo being posted and along with comments would result in hundreds of posts that someone would have to sort through to see each unique example.
I guess one solution would be if someone would go through the thread and sort and consolidate examples of each and then post them into a single thread/post that they can maintain as new examples show up.

Check out this beauty for only $699!

That guy has been trying out that grill at that price for a couple of years at least. I messaged him last year or the year before and gently suggested that he probably wouldn't get that much for it since I didn't get that much for anything I sold that was a little more "restored". He still hasn't gotten the clue apparently.

I imagine the NG aspect is not making a sale any easier. Eventually, the right person might come along and it will sell, but if he has had it for sale that long and isn't dropping the price, he can't be very motivated to sell it.

BTW: I don't think most people on FB MP care for advice on pricing their grills for sale.

Yah, Jon, I am still getting people that pushed their gas grills to the curb for a Skillet grill claiming they like it a lot better. I think many of them will have different opinions in a couple years if their new griddle grill is maintained similar to their old Genesis. I picked up a Silver B earlier this summer where the guy says he replaced it with a Griddle and regrets it complaining of the rust. He said he should have bought a new gas grill but ditching the griddle grill now wasn't in the budget.

What’s funny to me is I have totally neglected my Blackstone since last year when I finished my 330. The other day I was in back rearranging my rehab candidates. When I reluctantly lifted the top off, it looked like I had just seasoned it.

Is there something about the Platinum grills that causes them to have 'the droops' ? It seems like most or all of the ones I see listed have at least a droopy right side table.....

Likely because you oiled it the last time you used it. Most users don't want to ensure the surface is cleaned and oiled after every cook and then store them outside with no cover and expect them to look great after a couple rainy weeks.

I do oil after each use, but I was surprised it still looked so good. I also have a 4 foot overhang on my house so keeping them out of the water is pretty easy as well as just the simple steel lift off lid that allows some airflow. I think in the spring I’ll be selling that and making a dedicated Weber griddle out of a silver B or my 330.

Back