I will just leave this here

I always love these people who write "it can be converted". These dummies don't realize the liability they open themselves up to. "can be converted" at what expense?

Larry you are so right on that one, on Craigslist one of those new Lowe's grills the description is:
Brand New, I just put it together!!
Weber Genesis II Black Gas Grill. It can be used with Liquid Propane or Natural Gas. Must see to appreciate.

Jon and Rich thanks for the info on thermoworks. sounds like the way to go. I'm all about better quality longer lasting stuff.

Jon and Rich thanks for the info on thermoworks. sounds like the way to go. I'm all about better quality longer lasting stuff.

Their stuff is the best by far and great customer service, wait for a sale on the pops again it will happen check the buy and sell every day that stuff usually will show up when there is a sale. Buy 2 as Jon said give one for a gift anyone who grills will use one.

I keep checking Craigslist to see how many of those Lowe's bargain grills have sold. My last count was 9 maybe a month ago count today is 9 and its October. Not sure these people figured they would need to hold onto these things till the spring which unless they drop the price they may have to.

I keep checking Craigslist to see how many of those Lowe's bargain grills have sold. My last count was 9 maybe a month ago count today is 9 and its October. Not sure these people figured they would need to hold onto these things till the spring which unless they drop the price they may have to.

Brian,
Yea, that is what I am seeing down here, too. Since a bunch of people tried to flip all at the same time, the first couple sold and since then the rest seem to be languishing - and you can’t blame cold weather here. It will be interesting to see when they will crack on their prices and how low they will have to go. I am not at all interested, but I think the six-burner Genesis II was a nice alternative to the bloated Summit.

Brian,
Yea, that is what I am seeing down here, too. Since a bunch of people tried to flip all at the same time, the first couple sold and since then the rest seem to be languishing - and you can’t blame cold weather here. It will be interesting to see when they will crack on their prices and how low they will have to go. I am not at all interested, but I think the six-burner Genesis II was a nice alternative to the bloated Summit.

You can't blame cold weather down here either, all the chains blow out the grills in August so the buyers have already made their move if I had to guess. Probably buying junk grills for way less than 200 brand new the Weber people are a different breed but how many are they. Maybe they got that deal my guess is they are stuck till spring unless they are going to drop their prices a lot and still they will need to wait most likely.

HD has the Halloween stuff where the grills used to be and of course the Christmas stuff is coming but not been in there for a few weeks the last time I was in there not much of a markdown on the Webers.

My Walmart already is filling the seasonal area with Christmas stuff. The grills have been gone for almost a month now.

That is really low. I could possibly see doing that for fun for yourself. (Back in the 1980s I once put an Apple badge on my company issued clone PC. I hated that thing and longed for a Macintosh like I had at home.) However, to claim as a seller that the rebadged grill REALLY IS a Weber is unethical and very unfair. I could just see some spouse who isn't into grills buying that for their spouse who is only to be laughed at:(!

BTW I reported that post and now I am blocked from it as is the seller from me. Let me know what happens

Back