I will just leave this here

That would be pretty cool! I wonder roughly what shipping would run... I am all over this summer with kids sports and what not. I had talked to him not long ago about buying/trade bartering for a Maroon lid for a Genesis 1000.
I have a maroon lid that I picked up from @LMichaels last year. I wanted it because I have two redheads on the deck and I wanted to maybe have some difference in lids. I haven't used it because I was going to do a refresh on my grills, but that is getting deferred until I get done with a restoration on an old car. I'm not really attached to the lid and I got it for free, so it will be around for awhile. We drive up into Wisconsin often, so we might be able to do a road trip up there somewhere this summer and drop it off if you don't get one sooner.
Now, you mentioned bartering... I would love a nice blue lid...

Cheers!
Gerry

I did not pay enough attention to that yellow kettle in the facebook post Bruce posted not his fault by the way its not a yellow kettle if you read the listing and all I saw was yellow with plants in its just an idea the actual kettle is Black my bad did not read it they actually said it was not an actual photo.

I feel better now it was horrifying to think someone would make a planter out of that yellow kettle. :)

I have a maroon lid that I picked up from @LMichaels last year. I wanted it because I have two redheads on the deck and I wanted to maybe have some difference in lids. I haven't used it because I was going to do a refresh on my grills, but that is getting deferred until I get done with a restoration on an old car. I'm not really attached to the lid and I got it for free, so it will be around for awhile. We drive up into Wisconsin often, so we might be able to do a road trip up there somewhere this summer and drop it off if you don't get one sooner.
Now, you mentioned bartering... I would love a nice blue lid...

Cheers!
Gerry

I would do some felony level stuff for a blue lid… however your offer sounds incredibly awesome! I’ve got a good little pile of goodies

Yah, basically a one time use grill which will wind up in the dumpster at the beach, park, camp ground or where ever it is used. Truly a disposable grill.

Giving my great grate collection a good soaking in some degreaser. And a couple of the drip pans I grabbed earlier this week. Can’t seem to find that side table from the Genesis that was the owner of the drip pan with the attached pan holder.

Attachments

• IMG_6791.jpeg
    IMG_6791.jpeg
    181.5 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_6790.jpeg
    IMG_6790.jpeg
    194.3 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_6787.jpeg
    IMG_6787.jpeg
    216.3 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_6788.jpeg
    IMG_6788.jpeg
    121.3 KB · Views: 13
I have never seen this before but it does look like it is a designed accessory for the Kettles.

I got the control panel for that Silver if yours is fogged out ...

An LP manifold too
You are awesome! I’ll have to survey full results at a later date, but I’m thinking it is relatively foggy. It was kind of dark. But the drip tray for the 13 bar, looks really nice! So does the green lid. Hoping daylight confirms that. The fire box on the still assembled grill looks really nice. The dumbass that owned it decided it didn’t need flavor bars 🤦🏻‍♂️

I finally did my first Genesis lid scraping. It was so satisfying! I’ll hopefully be blasting the end caps tomorrow. As I want to get them back on because when they’re off, it’s not much fun to try and hang on to, and a definitely don’t want to drop it now!

Also, curious as to the interchangeability of the kids vs firebox. The lid on a Silver B can go on a Genesis 1, 1000, - and vice versa, it is only the firebox that’s different?

Happy Father’s Day!

Attachments

• IMG_6804.jpeg
    IMG_6804.jpeg
    174.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_6806.jpeg
    IMG_6806.jpeg
    179.4 KB · Views: 7
I finally did my first Genesis lid scraping. It was so satisfying! I’ll hopefully be blasting the end caps tomorrow. As I want to get them back on because when they’re off, it’s not much fun to try and hang on to, and a definitely don’t want to drop it now!

Also, curious as to the interchangeability of the kids vs firebox. The lid on a Silver B can go on a Genesis 1, 1000, - and vice versa, it is only the firebox that’s different?

Happy Father’s Day!
I'd like to find a green one 💚

Back