I will just leave this here

There are a couple of oddball lids that fit but won’t go all the way up or stay up. The lid ears interfere with the firebox.

Just test them before doing any work to them
Thanks. I've yet to come across one of the oddball lids. What do they look like?

I just sent this to Josh to see if he is interested in it.... Looks like it would need a good chunk of $$$ in bars and burners IF the box was in good shape -- but would still be pretty cool!

Screenshot 2024-06-18 113814.jpg

It got me thinking tho..... I'm assuming that the depth of the frame is the same as a typical B/C ?...?...? It would be cool just to grab the swing up tables and side tables for a franken grill

I just sent this to Josh to see if he is interested in it.... Looks like it would need a good chunk of $$$ in bars and burners IF the box was in good shape -- but would still be pretty cool!

View attachment 93676

It got me thinking tho..... I'm assuming that the depth of the frame is the same as a typical B/C ?...?...? It would be cool just to grab the swing up tables and side tables for a franken grill

Super cool! Thank you for thinking of me. Currently working on and trying to pick up as many as I can with slats. I'm picking up a redhead tonight in Edmonds.

View attachment 93676

You're right, all the tables will swap, and I believe the doors as well.

Well, the guy bragged up himself of 40 plus years of being in maintenance, you would think he would at least know what clean means.
The back of that cookbox is not clean, a blind man could see that.

Back