I will just leave this here

Sam, that is a good price. One piece doesn't really matter to me. It will be guaranteed to work with the Q100 without the extra brackets that way.

Yah, it's a little more that the OEM PECI one by Weber but it should last way longer and might be the last grate you'll ever need to buy for the Q.

Yah, it's a little more that the OEM PECI one by Weber but it should last way longer and might be the last grate you'll ever need to buy for the Q.

I do agree it has the potential to last longer. I just question whether the heat retention would be there to make the Q work optimally. I guess I am old-fashioned, because I still really love cast iron. I also think the Weber cast iron grates would make better sear marks than that stainless. But, the Weber cast iron does chip and eventually become a hassle, so I guess you can't have it all.

What is a fair offer with a starting price like that.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/403456503833590/

There are some nice kettles there but none that I notice that will really get the blood pumping for a WKC collector. If you like them, maybe $200.

I looked again and there are a couple older classic kettles. One may be a 26. All bets off. I still wouldn’t go super high myself. That small red thing is a mystery to me, but I am hardly an expert.

None of them got me excited, but I'm not a kettle collector. I just thought that the price was pretty funny.

Maybe someone here can identify the mystery grill.

I see prices like that a lot on FB Marketplace. I think they do that when they are looking for offers and don't want to list a set price.

There has been a run on Silver A's lately around me. Just weird how these rehab candidates always seem to come in waves. There is a great looking Blue Head Silver A for $10 about 50 miles from me. I really love the color but just don't see the profit margin of a Silver A over a Silver B. If I was hurting for rehab stock, I would go. Also, just noticed a front burner Genesis E3xx pop up about 30 miles away. I messaged the guy after it was posted only an hour and he already have 4 in line before me. I guess for $40, he would. There is a problem with the left end cap or table, but I have some spare parts so it would have been a great deal for me....provided it wasn't a rust bucket inside the cabinet. I thought I had a chance because it is located a long way from any real population center.

Blue Head Silver A: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/272334186868884/

Genesis E3xx: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2698370016901917/

Yah, I have been seeing a bunch of Silver C's here in my area. I picked up one yesterday for $30 (guy posted it for $50) and found out that the frame was rusted. All good though as it is now a parts grill and everything else besides the frame is in good condition, even got a rotisserie out of it although he misplaced the forks.

I am not sure, but I think you can buy the forks by themselves. I don't think they even have to be weber forks.

Back