I will just leave this here

Logo kettles are pretty common.

Never saw one with Heineken logo before.

My question about logo grills is: Where do they come from. Are they purchased by the marketing/advertising departments of these businesses and distributed by them or are they sold in regular outlets. I don't think I have ever seen one for sale in a regular outlet.

My question about logo grills is: Where do they come from. Are they purchased by the marketing/advertising departments of these businesses and distributed by them or are they sold in regular outlets. I don't think I have ever seen one for sale in a regular outlet.
Typically they're used in promotionals and in ad campaigns. Not typical to off them for sale tot he public. They're not like sweatshirts with team names

I just hadn't seen a Sam Adams one, and the logo grate inside was pretty interesting I thought

Bruce, this link can be found on the Weber website ...

https://www.flipsnack.com/BFFC9577C6F/weber-corporate-gifts-2023-retail-booklet/full-view.html

Logos on covers, shelves and handles can be had by ordering as few as 10 units.
If you want your logo on the porcelain lid of a kettle or a WSM - you need to order
at least 500 units.

Call me skeptical, but paint over spray (excessive) on inside of cook box. Looks like rust spot on grease drip pan. It could be unused, but I would have to first hand look it over to verify. It is in very good condition never the less.

Call me skeptical, but paint over spray (excessive) on inside of cook box. Looks like rust spot on grease drip pan. It could be unused, but I would have to first hand look it over to verify. It is in very good condition never the less.
Yeah, I pulled up the ad and looked at all the pictures. I'm almost 100% positive that it's been painted on.

Back