I will just leave this here

Edit: never mind, it worked this time- probably just a ghost in the machine?

I don’t want to bother Chris- anyone else getting this?

I wanted to like a post and I need to “confirm” it.
IMG_7278.jpeg

Weird…

I believe it is a manual billows to stoke the coals.
I used one similar to this at a scout camp as part of a blacksmith activity. They had an adult leader session and we made some BBQ tools. The hand crank blowing across coal ( not charcoal ) got super hot and we bent and twisted square steel rod into a flipping hook.

View attachment 84387

Well this COULD be a NG grill. But at $10 someone on here should grab it. Or one of two things may happen with it. It's a NG grill, and someone who doesn't know one gas from another will hook up LP to it and burn it down or hurt themselves, or it could be an LP grill. Though, I don't see a scale on it so it may very well be a NG grill. Hopefully no matter someone who knows what they're doing will grab it

Definitely worth ten bucks. That cabinet base might even be salvageable. In that case it would be a great deal. Since the grill has the bumpers for an LP tank, it might just be that the previous owner hooked it to NG without changing the manifold. So, all you would need is the tank hanger/scale in that case to run LP. Worst case is that it is a parts grill which is still very much worth $10.

You and I think alike Larry.

Definitely worth ten bucks. That cabinet base might even be salvageable. In that case it would be a great deal. Since the grill has the bumpers for an LP tank, it might just be that the previous owner hooked it to NG without changing the manifold. So, all you would need is the tank hanger/scale in that case to run LP. Worst case is that it is a parts grill which is still very much worth $10.

You and I think alike Larry.
Oh yeah. I would be on that thing like white on rice. It would make a good "daily driver" for a larger gasser whereas the Wolf is really cool and all but a bit cumbersome

Back