I will just leave this here

hey @Bruce there is a guy on the FB Genesis group with an LPG front control E310 trying to connect it to NG.

Were you looking for an LPG version to swap with your NG? Maybe swap parts for shipping?

The square tube manifolds are the same so you could probably just swap valves to save on shipping costs.

Last edited:
Well, I got full price plus a $100 delivery fee to Chicago (never again). But, it took a bit over a week which is unusual for me on standard LP grill rehabs.

Yah, I think there are fewer buyers by far for NG, but if someone has NG and wants a NG grill, they don't have a lot to choose from unless they go to a big box store and buy new. Even then, they might have to wait for it.

$100 Summit

Here's another 4-burner Summit very cheap. Obviously has done plenty of cooks, but it doesn't look abused. Someone wanting one of these would be advised to find out more about the firebox condition.

IMG_2339.png

Last edited:
$100 Summit

Here's another 4-burner Summit very cheap. Obviously has done plenty of cooks, but it doesn't look abused. Someone wanting one of these would be advised to find out more about the firebox condition.

View attachment 72205

I have a soft spot for these, and I know I shouldn't.

$50 S-330 in Loomis CA. I'm tempted to fetch it for parts, but it will likely sell today at this price.

edit: I did not collect it and it is sold.

1686242864466.png

Last edited:
How to ruin a RedHead…drill holes in the lid, bolt a homemade wheel vent onto it, and fill that aluminum cook box full of charcoal.

The funny part is there’s still well more than $40 worth of good stuff here to upcycle onto another project.

IMG_0245.png

Last edited:
I feel sorry for this guy. He has listed this grill in dozens of places all across the country and can't even get someone to pick it up for $89.

LOL:ROFLMAO:

I feel sorry for this guy. He has listed this grill in dozens of places all across the country and can't even get someone to pick it up for $89.

LOL:ROFLMAO:
I just wonder how many $89 payments they have collected to date?!!!

Went to fire up the Silver C a few days ago ignitor would not work as I used the long lighter and that worked so reg fine and had propane. Today pulled a few of the wires off the terminals then put them back on fired up. Had some trusty CRC 2-26 so I rubbed the males terminals with a rag to clean them and sprayed the females with the 2-26 everything good.

All shows what a poor job FBM does. It annoys me that just because of the FB tie-in they have steamrolled over the other online selling sites.

Back