I will just leave this here

To be fair Larry, many times I have had people make comments on the rehab grills I have listed. Like "You are on Crack" or "In your dreams" and stuff like that. Funny thing is, except for a specialty grill or two, I have never waited over a week to sell a grill for full price or VERY close to it.
I am sure. Same happens to me with mixers. But in your case unlike the one which was the subject of this. You actually do a restore. Don't just slap a plastic poo bucket under it

This one's refurbed to look like new. I wonder if the seller is on this forum

View attachment 72480

View attachment 72479

His ad is a little like mine. His price helps me confirm that my $725 asking price is not outrageous.

Lots of items on FB MP showing up for that magical price of $89 lately.
Pretty much everything on Marketplace that doesn’t end in a 5 or 0 is a bot scam listing.

If you message them, it instantly replies with an auto response trying to redirect you to a malicious website to “purchase” the fake item from.

These kind of scams always existed but over the past month the listings have increased about 1000%

Kenmore Elite NG monster grill

Is this a rebadged Ducane?

View attachment 72521

These were not Ducane. It was made by a company called Grand Hall. They made a full line for BBQ Galore, and also the very similar at the time Member's Mark gas grills. Overall good grills with some weird weak points

These were not Ducane. It was made by a company called Grand Hall. They made a full line for BBQ Galore, and also the very similar at the time Member's Mark gas grills. Overall good grills with some weird weak points
I had a Member's Mark stainless grill years ago. It was pretty solid. The burners were heavy CI. It was a decent grill for the money at the time.

I had a Member's Mark stainless grill years ago. It was pretty solid. The burners were heavy CI. It was a decent grill for the money at the time.
Yeah there were 2 lines both made by Grand Hall. The larger of the 2 looked like that Kenmore. Had cast stainless steel burners, fully stainless grates (not stainless clad cast iron), full stainless body and so on.

Yeah there were 2 lines both made by Grand Hall. The larger of the 2 looked like that Kenmore. Had cast stainless steel burners, fully stainless grates (not stainless clad cast iron), full stainless body and so on.
I remember the Grand Hall name. They also made outdoor heaters and the like. I may have reached out to them for parts at one point. I think they may still be in business.

Back