I will just leave this here

I think because we have so many offers on cheap new Weber grills in our area people are dumping grills. But I am not getting into the rehab business for now again. I was sitting on my previous ones for too long. Just looking for some cheap colorful Genesis and performers for myself. A beautiful red first gen Performer showed up last night by but I was too late.
And there is a lime green crate and barrell Performer on CL but the seller does not respond to emails.

I don't know Stefan. Back left of the cabinet looks like a bunch of surface rust.

Jason, that looks better than the Gold C I picked up but mine was free. If you were looking for a rehab grill, that would be a good candidate IMO.

I probably too. By my experience grills with SS lids have sold faster and higher than grills with non SS lids. People like the bling. And that one does not look bad inside. I have seen much worse in regards to rust. I had two where I had to cut out the inner liner.

O said I wasn't gonna but I messaged the seller and it's available. But I don't know if my schedule is going to work to pick it up.

When posting ads on the various marketplaces a location is given. But it's just an approximate location. I found something I was interested in but I don't want to drive around the neighborhood trying to find it. I did send a message to the person but haven't heard back.

https://letgo.onelink.me/O2PG/1d149cae

If you're going to post something saying Come & Get It it would be good to know where to go.

Jason that would be a score. I hope you get it. On a whim, I picked up a Spirit two burner curb alert this morning. It had been one for a couple days but I wasn't real interested in a cabinet style Spirit A and it was 50 miles away. I had a med appointment near there this morning and tried to contact the guy last night to see if it was still available and got no answer. So, I decided to drive by anyway. I figured that since he posted the address and it had been up for a couple days it would be gone, but it was still there. Of course the electronic ignition doesn't work.

I was surprised to see that while it is quite dirty, it didn't look too bad rust wise inside the cabinet. I guess after I clean it up a bit, I will know more but I can even salvage the grates and the flavo bars still have life. Basically, while the grill needs some real cleaning, it is probably something I could cook a steak on as is. I might do a quicky clean up and gift it to someone.

aZL2EUj.jpg

6yGv1TJ.jpg

L0YFVXB.jpg

To97x1W.jpg

fz1DfWe.jpg

Last edited:
Bruce,

Just I posted that here I messaged the seller asking if I could have an address to know where to pick it up. Several hours later I got a response saying that someone has already wanted it and they would let me know if it's still available. I'm guessing someone saw it just after the posting and asked if they could pull it back off the curb and hold it. I was too late. It would have been my first bullet. I was looking forward to it not for a flip but because I actually do want to use one. I'll keep my eyes open maybe another will come up.

I've seen it mentioned before about how these curbside deals would be better if the seller would respond. Instead of just throwing them out and waiting for some Scrapper to grab it. This time it looks like the seller actually did respond but I was not the first to ask.

Back