I will just leave this here

What a shame! I would be so happy to give that thing a good home and gladly pay the earlier asking price. Too far away, and it's tax season 😣 .

Yes, that actually is a genesis 1000 or 1200 to be exact. But everything other than the lid and condiment basket is the same as the other 1000 grills.

If you are thinking about buying it, keep in mind that the lids very often have the "weber fade". All black lids are susceptible to it. And there is nothing you can do about it. It is simply were the lid gets fade areas IN the porcelain coating. Doesn't affect anything other than the looks though. And those skyline lids are cool. I currently have one on my personal grill. That condiment basket on the right is also unique and cool.

Cool grill, I picked one up last fall. Unfortunately Bruce is right about the lids on those tending to fade.

Usually they don't fade much in that area. I am guessing that is just grime. You really can't tell until you clean the lids up.

Looks like the map of Quebec faded on the front of that lid.

The rest of the grill looks to be in good shape.
The front of the lid usually cleans up really well with 000 steel wool and simple green. It's the top that's always faded out. I do have a couple of black lids that are still in really nice shape, unfortunately the Skyline lid isn't one of them.

Back