I will just leave this here

There's no accounting for some dogs tastes. I tossed my pup a nice shrimp off my plate just a couple of weeks ago. Peeled, deveined, tail-off. She caught it in her mouth, took half a chew, spit it out on the ground, and then proceeded to roll in it as if it were a dead bird or rodent she had found in the yard. She's quite the world-class table scrapper in general so it caught me completely by surprise. Both the missus and I got a good laugh out of it...and Casey pup got herself a bath afterwards.

There's no accounting for some dogs tastes. I tossed my pup a nice shrimp off my plate just a couple of weeks ago. Peeled, deveined, tail-off. She caught it in her mouth, took half a chew, spit it out on the ground, and then proceeded to roll in it as if it were a dead bird or rodent she had found in the yard. She's quite the world-class table scrapper in general so it caught me completely by surprise. Both the missus and I got a good laugh out of it...and Casey pup got herself a bath afterwards.
Or cats for that matter. I have a cat that loves ham, but walks away from chicken. Strange

My dog would eat it. My dog will eat anything to include dog poop. He will seriously eat anything remotely considered food. I gave him a couple tennis balls to play with and he chewed all the fuzz off them. He had yellow Neon poop for two days after that. He got into a bag of miniature candy bars and ate about 2 lbs. He pooped candy wrappers for two days after that. He routinely gets into the kitchen garbage and eats whatever he finds in there. Again, plastic bags and wrappers for two days after that.

Or cats for that matter. I have a cat that loves ham, but walks away from chicken. Strange
My 14lb outdoor cat (who eats in the garage) only wants Meow Mix which is what the people we bought our house from and who gave him to us fed him. When I first became his owner, I tried to "treat" him with some better stuff of various kinds. Most of the time he would just turn up his nose or at best very reluctantly eat it. I gave up and said, "You want gravel - then gravel you will get!"

My cat loves to kill chipmunks biting the head off and dropping the remains on the stairs leading from the garage inside the house. Funny thing is never find the heads just the bodies. My theory has been just saying thanks for feeding her real food. :unsure:

I had a cat that did that with mice. He would eat the head, and give me the rest. He must have liked the taste up top.

I could use that kind of cat around my house for a week or two. I don't think he would be effective with the Wood Chuck however.
Not sure about that kills a bunny on occasion that is as big as her, again headless. Nice kitty kill everything that moves in the perimeter. :)

My cat loves to kill chipmunks biting the head off and dropping the remains on the stairs leading from the garage inside the house. Funny thing is never find the heads just the bodies. My theory has been just saying thanks for feeding her real food. :unsure:
My Sister-in-Law's cat would catch mice and leave just the bottom half on the steps. SIL called them mouse pants.

My dog would eat it. My dog will eat anything to include dog poop. He will seriously eat anything remotely considered food. I gave him a couple tennis balls to play with and he chewed all the fuzz off them. He had yellow Neon poop for two days after that. He got into a bag of miniature candy bars and ate about 2 lbs. He pooped candy wrappers for two days after that. He routinely gets into the kitchen garbage and eats whatever he finds in there. Again, plastic bags and wrappers for two days after that.
If you could somehow incorporate those dog poop bags into the mix, perhaps he could poop into the bags for you....:D

It will not be a cheap or simple rehab most likely. If you do with it, I would also ask if the LP tank comes with it as well as asking if $25 will buy it as Dave suggests. Looks pretty good shape from the photos.

Well I already have a Genesis platinum I got new, never used some time in late 2020. So this would be a nice to have and I can't see it being worth flipping? Do these cook better than the Genesis grills to make them worth the rehab headache?

Edit***

And I'm kind of planning to get a 13 bar deep cook box grill together for my deck and leave the platinum on the patio for occasional use.

Well I already have a Genesis platinum I got new, never used some time in late 2020. So this would be a nice to have and I can't see it being worth flipping? Do these cook better than the Genesis grills to make them worth the rehab headache?

Edit***

And I'm kind of planning to get a 13 bar deep cook box grill together for my deck and leave the platinum on the patio for occasional use.
Rich, you have a new Genesis Platinum II ? I'd like to see some pictures of that one!

Rich, you have a new Genesis Platinum II ? I'd like to see some pictures of that one!

I picked up an 04/05 with the stainless frame a couple of years ago, drove 90 minutes to get it for $200. It had been assembled and never used. Burners, flavorizer bars, grates and cook box interior were still brand new. Unfortunately it had been stored outside. The tables are in tough shape, and the lid, cook box had a few spots of oxidation and the control panel is faded. I can post pictures of you like. Haha

Back