I will just leave this here

Two month old Spirit, owner claimed it caught fire and “blew a hole” in the back of the grill… said the food didn’t get burned though.

Attachments

• C5D5F401-94DF-4916-BD71-1604B833717D.jpeg
    C5D5F401-94DF-4916-BD71-1604B833717D.jpeg
    141.8 KB · Views: 23
Wow, the boxes on those must be paper thin. I hope weber sends him a new one.
I texted him to pick it up. Not even 24 hrs after he listed it. And he said called and said I am leaving the dump where I just tossed it. Wish I had texted like 30 min earlier.

I texted him to pick it up. Not even 24 hrs after he listed it. And he said called and said I am leaving the dump where I just tossed it. Wish I had texted like 30 min earlier.
Oh, no. You're kidding, he threw away a 2 month old grill? Just wow

Oh, no. You're kidding, he threw away a 2 month old grill? Just wow
No, this was a first gen summit listed a few posts up. But I don’t understand the point of listing for less than 24 hours before you dump it. I might go dumpster diving tomorrow for parts.

No, this was a first gen summit listed a few posts up. But I don’t understand the point of listing for less than 24 hours before you dump it. I might go dumpster diving tomorrow for parts.
Oh, ok. That's still pretty weird considering what a pain in the *** it would be just to lug one of those beasts around. I know which one you're talking about, it looked pretty decent. If you know where it is, go for it.

I have been following along with this thread for a little while and thought I would check in and say howdy.

Long time craigslister and newly awakened Weber grill owner.

Thought I would leave this here but I would be shocked if it’s still available since the listing is now 18 days old-

Back