I will just leave this here

That grill clearly has a bad case of the red cancer inside the cabinet. However, it can be rehabbed fairly easily.

That is a nice SS Platinum. Too much and too far for me, but that is the best condition one I have seen up north here.

Does this one look like its been restored once? And what would you guys pay for this. It would be a keeper for me although my wife is gonna kill me I have 7 grills right now.

Looks like a very early Genesis 2.

Older style wheels,
control panel only has Fahrenheit
No casters
Lower frame has only one left to right bar.
Side burner control on the front, vs top.

Might this be a first year?

Does this one look like its been restored once? And what would you guys pay for this. It would be a keeper for me although my wife is gonna kill me I have 7 grills right now.

Hi Ralph, It looks like it was maintained over the years. It is missing parts and it is natural gas which detracts from the resale value.

I would say no more than $50.00 if you are looking for a project.

If you must have that model pay the asking price since they are getting hard to find.

I don't know if it's my eyes, but that hood looks repainted.
Alot of blemishes under the paint..

Ross, one of the those 7 grills wouldn't happen to be a Skyline? If it is I can help you lighten the load and keep you out of trouble with the wife 😉

I don't see $120 there. Way too much stuff missing and nearly impossible to replace. Lower shelves, left side flip up shelf. Looks like a lipstick on a pig project for a quick buck. Sorry not wanting to burst anyone's bubble here.

Back