I will just leave this here

$225 for this.

Note the lid hinges.
Yeah, Looks like an S330.

I have wondered if the lids from the 300 series sidewinders will fit on the 300 series front control grills.

Yeah, Looks like an S330.

I have wondered if the lids from the 300 series sidewinders will fit on the 300 series front control grills.
Yes the lids are interchangeable. The front control lids have a liner. The side control lids only have a liner on the stainless model

I have a couple questions for you more experienced flippers, how do you determine the price of your grills you flip? Do certain colors/features sell better than others?

I have enough equipment to do 3 full silver grills Currently I have a silver C and a couple standard silvers with older lids and a partial one with the newer style lid.

I have 2 red, 3-4 green and a couple black ones. I'm trying to clear out the stuff I have so I want use a many old parts at I can but I feel like I should buy all new flavor bars and grates for every grill.

Do you guys find the new internals and higher price easier to sell?

Member's Mark 5-Burner Pro Series Deal - $450

@LMichaels here is the grill you have said you like a lot at a pretty strong price. Looks almost new with a plausible story of why they are selling.

Members Mark 5-Burner Grill.jpg

It IS a very nice grill, based on my hands on look at a new one at Sams. Many positive features, especially in the use of 304 stainless thick grates and 5 burner layout. It isn't the most stunning grill in appearance, but it is solid, and I would bet does a great job, maybe better than a comparable Genesis. The cons that I see are
  1. it has the same painted steel cabinetry as similar Weber grills and will be easy prey to rust in a few years.
  2. If you don't buy it directly from Sams and keep your receipt, you are not in line for any generous "bring it back for a new one" in the event of issues. I am not sure Sams really will do that anymore, but if you go for this nice deal, you are on your own. Club exclusive grills don't have the best track record, witness the "Signateur" all stainless grill that I was impressed with at Costco a few years ago. Reviews now say, "Good luck!" company seems to have all but disappeared with no parts available.

I have a couple questions for you more experienced flippers, how do you determine the price of your grills you flip? Do certain colors/features sell better than others?

I have enough equipment to do 3 full silver grills Currently I have a silver C and a couple standard silvers with older lids and a partial one with the newer style lid.

I have 2 red, 3-4 green and a couple black ones. I'm trying to clear out the stuff I have so I want use a many old parts at I can but I feel like I should buy all new flavor bars and grates for every grill.

Every market varies. I replace a lot of perfectly good grates, flavor bars, and burners just because people are willing pay more for the “new” look even if it only lasts a few cooks before looking old.

Internals are key IMO. If you have Stainless solid rod grates, they can easily be cleaned up with a wire wheel and angle grinder. If you have burners that are in good shape, you can clean them up usually with the same wire cup brush and angle grinder. Most flavorizer bars you will come across are usually pretty rough and ceramic coated steel. They don't clean up well at all.
Otherwise, there are decent replacements on Amazon for all three in Stainless. Price varies with how deep you clean up the grill and parts that you replace. Market area is also a variable. Look on FB MP and CL and find some comparisons. If you finish one up, you could post pictures and get some more accurate feedback from the forum as well.

In the Boston area Genesis Silver/Gold 3 burner grills top out around $250 to $300 with a good not black lid. The odd thing is new parts don’t seem to matter too much in my opinion in that market. It seems to be how well you can promote the grill.

Every market varies. I replace a lot of perfectly good grates, flavor bars, and burners just because people are willing pay more for the “new” look even if it only lasts a few cooks before looking old.
Internals are key IMO. If you have Stainless solid rod grates, they can easily be cleaned up with a wire wheel and angle grinder. If you have burners that are in good shape, you can clean them up usually with the same wire cup brush and angle grinder. Most flavorizer bars you will come across are usually pretty rough and ceramic coated steel. They don't clean up well at all.
Otherwise, there are decent replacements on Amazon for all three in Stainless. Price varies with how deep you clean up the grill and parts that you replace. Market area is also a variable. Look on FB MP and CL and find some comparisons. If you finish one up, you could post pictures and get some more accurate feedback from the forum as well.

Thanks for the feedback. The prices of Amazon parts are certainly getting more expensive. I figure new flavor bars, grates and an ignitor are pushing $100. Add in a decent set of non OEM tubes and it adds up quick. I just don't see getting $300 or more for a silver or x000 style grill. I barely got $250 for a decent e320 with side burner recently, granted that wasn't repainted and I rebuilt the floor to look factory but still.

I'm working on a silver C currently. I'll post that when it's best complete.

Back